- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 medium lemons juice and zest
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a square dish or tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and combine until sticky.
- Add the lemon slice mixture into the tray.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?