No-Cook Lemon Slice
A healthy 'no cook' vegan snack that and only takes 10 minutes to make… and 1 hour to wait!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 8 medjool dates
- 2 medium lemons juice and zest
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a square dish or tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and combine until sticky.
- Add the lemon slice mixture into the tray.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces to serve.