- teaspoon extra-virgin coconut oil melted
- 2.5 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or gluten free baking powder
- 4 free range eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup stevia granular sweetener
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine almond meal, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil and stevia and mix thoroughly.
- Carefully fold in the berries and coconut. If the mixture is very thick, add 1/2 cup of water and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins (10-12).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?