- 1/2 lime zested and juiced
- 1 mango
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup coconut milk from carton
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut shredded
- Remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
- Add the juice of the lime, 3/4 of the mango and the other smoothie ingredients to the blender.
- Blitz until smooth, adding more liquid if required. Then pour into a bowl to serve.
- Top with the remaining mango, the lime zest and shredded coconut.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?