Mediterranean Chicken & Cauli Rice
- 175 g chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 150 g cauliflower rice Birds Eye
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric ground or fresh
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tomato diced
- 6 kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 30 g Dodoni feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan and add the chicken. Sprinkle over the oregano and cook for around 5 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add the onion and garlic to a separate fry pan and cook for 2 minutes until softened.
- In the same pan, add the cauliflower rice and turmeric and cook according to packet instructions.
- Take the rice off the heat and stir through the spinach, tomato, kalamata olives and feta.
- Transfer the rice mixture to a plate and top with the cooked chicken.
- Add the parsley and squeeze over the lemon juice to serve.