Mediterranean Tuna Pasta
- 70 g wholemeal penne pasta or gluten free alternative
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 brown onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tomato diced
- 95 g tinned tuna
- 1/2 cup silverbeet roughly chopped
- 5 kalamata olives pitted
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by cooking the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the brown onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until it begins to go translucent.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute, until golden.
- Add the tomato, tuna and silverbeet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir through the olives and cooked pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.