Raw Millionaire’s Slice Recipe
Noa's Healthy Eats serves up this healthier version of a Millionaire's Slice. Get it for a delicious slice full of choc-caramel goodness!
- 100 g coconut flour
- 5 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood (about 40g)
- 40 g solid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 50 g chocolate
- 20 g almond butter (use a naturally runny one)
The slice base
- In a bowl combine protein, coconut flour and a pinch of salt.
- With a spatula, fold in melted coconut oil, maple syrup and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- If the mix is a little dry add a tbs or so of almond milk to help combine.
- Press into a lined loaf tin and refrigerate.
The caramel middle
- Melt all ingredients together by placing it in a bowl in the microwave for
- 20-30 seconds or so, whisk until combined & smooth.
- Pour over base. Freeze for 30 minutes.
The chocolate top
- Melt choc ingredients together and poor over caramel.
- Freeze for another hourr before slicing into 14 squares!
- Keep remaining slices in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or freezer for longer.
Noa’s Notes: you can swap the coconut oil in the slice base for almond milk, it won’t taste quite as rich but it will still be yummy. For the caramel, you can swap out the almond butter and use some Pb+ instead. If you use Pb+, reduce the quantity of the coconut oil in the caramel down to 1 tablespoon.