- 150 g cauliflower rice Birds Eye
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 brown onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- Place frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice in a microwave safe dish. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring halfway. Remove excess moisture from Cauliflower Rice by firmly pressing in a sieve. Alternatively, place in a clean chux or tea towel, twist and squeeze.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat and sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms until softened.
- Add cooked cauliflower rice to the pan and pour over the vegetable stock. Stir, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir through the parmesan cheese until melted. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?