Mushroom, Spinach & Asparagus Omelette
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 3 mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk from carton
- 30 g tasty cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms, spinach and asparagus. Set aside temporarily.
- Whisk together the eggs and coconut milk, then pour into pan and cook for a few minutes, until the egg starts to set.
- Add the cooked mushrooms, spinach and asparagus. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, fold in half and season before serving.