- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour or gluten free
- 1.3 cups Greek yoghurt
Ingredients for Strawberry Jam
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup strawberries ends removed & quartered
Ingredients for PB Frosting
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line a baking tray.
- Place strawberries and honey in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes until soft. Mash the strawberries with a fork until the jam is the desired consistency. Stir in the chia seeds and set aside to cool and thicken.
- While the jam is cooling, add the flour and yoghurt to a mixing bowl. Combine with a spoon until mixture comes together. Turn the dough out onto a floured bench and knead for a few minutes (add more flour or yoghurt if too dry or soft).
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a rectangle until 0.5cm thick. Spread the jam over the dough.
- Roll the dough from the long side into a long log. Cut into 2.5cm thick pieces and place onto the liked baking tray. Place into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix all of the frosting ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate until you are ready to serve the scrolls.
- Once the scrolls are cooked, allow to cool before spreading the frosting over the top. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?