Peanut Butter Choc Chip & Pecan Cookies
Pe-can you stop at just one? I can’t! Creamy peanut butter paired with crunchy pecans- what more could you want?
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the chopped chocolate and pecans, and process until it comes together – the mixture should be sticky enough to hold its shape when pressed. If it’s too dry, add a touch more water.
- Add choc chips & pecans and stir through.
- Shape into approximately 10 cookies.
- Bake on 180 degrees celsius (356 farienhiet) for 12-15 minutes. You will know when they are ready to come out when they are golden around the edges! Then let them rest and cool… if you can!