- 300 grams salmon fillets
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
For yoghurt tartare
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt greek
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers finely chopped
For broccoli pesto
- 2/3 cup broccoli roughly chopped
- 1/2 sprig spring onions
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- 1 bunch asparagus woody ends removed
- 8 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups rocket
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Make the yoghurt tartare
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, capers and a pinch of salt.
Prepare the broccoli pesto
- Lightly steam broccoli florets for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place broccoli and remainder of ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
Prepare the salmon
- Place salmon fillets on a baking tray and spoon over the pesto.
- Scatter asparagus spears around the fillets and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the salmon and asparagus with the rocket and tomatoes on a plate.
- Dollop the yoghurt tartare and place a lemon wedge on the side.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?