Pilaf Style Chicken & Cauliflower Rice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 150 g chicken sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ stalk celery finely sliced
- ½ carrot cut into small cubes
- 150 g Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice
- ¼ cup fresh parsley roughly torn
- ½ lemon juiced
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the whites of the spring onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until it begins to golden.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another 1 minute.
- Next, add the sliced chicken and sprinkle over the paprika and cumin. Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- After this time, add the celery, carrot and Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When everything is cooked, turn off the heat and stir through the fresh parsley and the greens of the spring onion.
- Drizzle over the lemon juice and transfer the pilaf to a bowl to serve.