- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons coconut aminos or tamari
- 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 Zerofood red rice protein pizza crust
- 1/2 cups mozzarella grated
- 3/4 cup roast chicken shredded
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the tomato paste, maple syrup, coconut aminos, Dijon mustard, garlic and salt to create a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Place red rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread the BBQ sauce on top.
- Top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Then add the shredded chicken, onion and capsicum.
- Add remaining mozzarella and place in the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until the pizza crust is cooked and the cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?