Pumpkin & Cauliflower Cheesecake
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
Ingredients for Filling
- 250 g Birds Eye pumpkin & cauli mash
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 free range eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line or lightly grease a cake tin.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until it forms a dough. Press dough into the base of the prepared cake tin.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the base and bake for 1 hour or until set.
- Allow to cool completely then place in the fridge for minimum 2 hours or overnight to set.
- Top cheesecake with fresh berries to serve.