Pumpkin & Feta Muffins
- 2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour or gluten free alternative
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 free range egg whisked
- 1/4 cup full cream milk or milk of your choice
- 1 cup thawed Birds Eye Pumpkin & Cauli Mash
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Add In Ingredients
- 2 cups baby spinach roughly chopped
- 100 g Dodoni feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C on a fan forced setting and lightly grease or line a muffin tin and baking tray.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a large bowl until combined. Sift dry ingredients into the bowl and gently mix until just combined.
- Fold through the spinach, feta and basil.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden and a skewer comes out clean.