- Medium Saucepan
- 1/4 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter organic
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder raw
- 1/2 cup rolled oats uncooked
- Rinse the quinoa then place in a pot with 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and let it simmer for approximately 10 minutes until the water has evaporated and the quinoa is soft. Remove from the heat into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Once cooled, remove from fridge and mix in the remaining ingredients. If it’s a little too wet, you may need to add some extra oats.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?