Chocolate ‘Cravings Buster’ Quinoa Bliss Balls
Looking for a healthy sweet snack to stop your chocolate craving in it's tracks? Look no further, these quinoa chocolate bliss balls are the perfect fructose-friendly way to treat your taste buds, and they're also high in fibre so it'll help you'll stay fuller for longer
- Medium Saucepan
- 1/4 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter organic
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder raw
- 1/2 cup rolled oats uncooked
- Rinse the quinoa then place in a pot with 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and let it simmer for approximately 10 minutes until the water has evaporated and the quinoa is soft. Remove from the heat into a bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Once cooled, remove from fridge and mix in the remaining ingredients. If it’s a little too wet, you may need to add some extra oats.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!
OPTIONAL: if you aren’t a fan of that raw oats taste, you can toast the oats on a skillet until they’re lightly browned before adding them to the bliss ball mixture. Follow your tastebuds! GLUTEN ALLERGY? Although oats are naturally gluten-free, sometimes wheat, rye, or barley can be introduced during the oats production process, so be aware, do your research, and stay safe