- 100 g tempeh sliced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage finely sliced
- 1/2 carrot grated
- 1 sprig spring onion finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander roughly chopped
- 1/3 cucumber sliced lengthways
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 3 rice paper sheets
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for serving
- 1/2 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 lime juiced
- 1/4 red chilli seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- Heat a non-stick frypan on a medium heat and cook tempeh for 2-3 minutes on each side, until crispy.
- Place the remaining ingredients except rice paper sheets into a bowl, season and mix well to combine.
- Submerge rice paper into a large bowl of warm water for 10 seconds, until completly soft. Transfer onto paper towel.
- Place 1/3 of the mixture into the centre of each rice paper sheet, lengthways across, top with fried tempeh. Fold each shorter end inwards over mixture, then roll from the bottom over tightly to close.
- Combine sauce ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Serve rice paper rolls with peanut sauce and extra lime and chilli.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?