- 1 broccoli large head, cut into 4 large florets
- 200 g sliced haloumi (or avocado for a dairy-free swap)
- 1/2 red onion medium, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dill fresh
Anti-Inflammatory Dressing Drizzle
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 cup full fat greek yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt for a dairy-free swap)
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place broccoli in a bowl of boiling water and leave to sit for 2 minutes to soften slightly. Drain and place on the lined baking tray.
- Make 3 cuts lengthways across the broccoli heads. This will creating an opening for you to stuff the broccoli with the fillings.
- Fill each cut with a slices of haloumi, red onion and dill.
- Drizzle the lot with olive oil and season with a few crunches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, or until the haloumi has melted and the broccoli is cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the anti-inflammatory dressing drizzle by combining the remaining ingredients (yoghurt, tumeric, cumin and olive oil) in a small bowl.
- Serve each stuffed broccoli on a plate, and add a good dollop of the anti-inflammatory dressing drizzle.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?