- 1 large broccoli cut into 4 large florets
- 200 g haloumi sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dill
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place broccoli in a bowl of boiling water and leave to sit for 2 minutes to soften slightly. Drain and place on the lined baking tray.
- Make 3 cuts lengthways across the broccoli heads. This will creating an opening for you to stuff the broccoli with the fillings.
- Fill each cut with a slices of haloumi, red onion and dill.
- Drizzle the lot with olive oil and season with a few crunches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, or until the haloumi has melted and the broccoli is cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Anti-inflammatory Drizzle by combining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve each stuffed broccoli with a good dollop of Anti-Inflammatory Drizzle.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?