- 1.5 cup pumpkin peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 brown onion roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 150 g Birds Eye Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1.5 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius on a fan forced setting and line a baking tray.
- Add pumpkin, brown onion, garlic, olive oil and maple syrup to the baking tray and toss to coat. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice in a microwave safe dish. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Once pumpkin, onion, garlic and cauliflower are cooked, allow to cool slightly before transferring to a blender or food processor. Add the vegetable stock and blitz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the soup to a bowl and stir through the Greek yoghurt. Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?