- Square baking tray 20cm x 20cm
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup Use pure maple syrup
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pepitas AKA pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- Line a 20x20cm square tray with baking paper.
- In a double boiler over the stove, add the cacao butter and coconut oil.
- Once melted, add the cacao powder and stir through.
- Add the maple syrup and stir through.
- Turn off the heat and add the hazelnuts, pepitas, coconut and goji berries. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the rocky road mixture into the lined tray. Ensure it’s spread evenly over the tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge. Refrigerate until solid – around 6 hours – then remove the tray and cut the Rocky road into 16 pieces.
- Serve immediately while cold, or place the remaining pieces in a container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat. Enjoy the healthy rocky road!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?