Salmon Nicoise Salad
- 1 cup potato cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup green beans halved
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 to mato chopped
- 7 kalamata olives pitted
- 60 g hot smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil with salt. Add in the potato and cook for 7 minutes. Add the beans to the saucepan and boil for 3 minutes. Remove the pan and drain.
- Assemble the potato, green beans, baby spinach, tomato, olives and salmon in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the dijon mustard and olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve.