Satay Chicken Burger
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 120 g chicken breast
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Burger
- 1 sourdough bread roll or gluten free option
- 1/3 cup baby spinach
- 1/3 Lebanese cucumber shaved into ribbons
- 1/2 to mato sliced
Ingredients for Satay Sauce
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk from carton
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 small red chilli minced (optional)
- 1/4 lime juiced
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Cut the roll in half and place the bottom half on a plate. Add the spinach, cucumber and tomato.
- Combine the satay sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Once cooked, add the chicken to the burger.
- Top the chicken with the satay sauce and close the burger with the other half of the roll to serve.