Scrambled Eggs & Avocado on Sourdough
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond milk or milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 slice sourdough bread toasted
- 1/3 avocado sliced
- Lightly whisk the eggs, milk and parsley with a fork until combined. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into pan. Don’t stir eggs until they begin to set, then push cooked egg into centre with a wooden spoon or spatula and allow uncooked egg to touch the base. Cook until eggs are just set and scrambled. Remove from the heat.
- Serve toast with scrambled eggs and avocado.