Shahna’s Summer Salad
Nutritionist Shahna Sarpi created this bright summery salad that sparks joy just looking at it.
- 1.5 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup lentils (tinned) drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen halved
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts raw roughly chopped
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the spinach, lentils, strawberries, pomegranate seeds and walnuts in a bowl.
- Drizzle over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to serve.