- 1.5 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup lentils (tinned) drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen halved
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts raw roughly chopped
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the spinach, lentils, strawberries, pomegranate seeds and walnuts in a bowl.
- Drizzle over the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?