Skin Beauty Avocado Salad
This beauty salad combines many ingredients vital for good skin health including avocado, nuts and leafy greens.
- 1 zucchini sliced into 1/2 cm discs
- extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- 2 tablespoons unhulled tahini
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 230 g cooked chickpeas or one tin
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1 small handful almonds soaked in water overnight
- Lightly brush the zucchini slices with olive oil and grill on a pan for a couple of minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Combine tahini, lemon juice and grated garlic in a small bowl. Add enough water to form a smooth, runny dressing, then season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the chickpeas in a bowl and coat them with the tahini dressing.
- Add the baby spinach leaves, top with diced avocado and the zucchini slices.
- Stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle with soaked almonds (or seeds of choice).