- 2 wholemeal wrap gluten free if desired
- 1.5 cup tinned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tomatoes sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber sliced
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the wrap out flat on a plate.
- In a small bowl, add the chickpeas, cumin, olive oil and lemon. Using the back of a fork, mash these ingredients together to form a chunky mixture.
- Add the smashed chickpea mix to the wrap and top with sliced tomato, cucumber and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll the wrap to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?