- 2 wholemeal or gluten free wrap(s)
- 1 1/2 cup s chickpeas (tinned) drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon s cumin (ground)
- 1 tablespoon s olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 lemon s juiced
- 1 to mato es sliced
- 1 cucumber lebanese sliced
- 2 cup s baby spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- Lay the wrap out flat on a plate.
- In a small bowl, add the chickpeas, cumin, olive oil and lemon. Using the back of a fork, mash these ingredients together to form a chunky mixture.
- Add the smashed chickpea mix to the wrap and top with sliced tomato, cucumber and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll the wrap to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?