Smashed Chickpea Wrap
Make this healthy, quick and easy lunch wrap, that's a great option to have on the go.
- 2 wholemeal wrap gluten free if desired
- 1.5 cup tinned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tomatoes sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber sliced
- 2 cup baby spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay the wrap out flat on a plate.
- In a small bowl, add the chickpeas, cumin, olive oil and lemon. Using the back of a fork, mash these ingredients together to form a chunky mixture.
- Add the smashed chickpea mix to the wrap and top with sliced tomato, cucumber and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper and roll the wrap to serve.