- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1/2 sweet potato diced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 free range eggs hard boiled for pregnancy
- 2 tablespoons almonds roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon pepitas
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan forced.
- Place the vegetables on a baking tray and toss them with oil.
- Put the tray in the oven and roast the vegetables for around 15-20 minutes, or until cooked.
- While the vegetables are roasting, place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water and bring to a boil. Then, reduce to a simmer for 5-7 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Divide the roasted vegetables between two bowls, sprinkle with almonds, pepitas and sesame seeds.
- Serve each with a boiled egg, some avocado and hummus.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?