- 3 cups banana frozen
- 2/3 cup Mayver’s smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk from carton
Ingredients for Chocolate Coating
- 200 g 85% dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanuts roughly chopped
- Add the frozen bananas, peanut butter and coconut milk into a food processor. Blend on high speed util it forms a smooth consistency. If required, add a splash more milk.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into the icy pole moulds and place an icy pole stick into each. Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- After this time, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler. When it’s melted, stir through the maple syrup.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a glass that is big enough to dip the icy poles into.
- Remove the icy poles from the freezer. Dip an icy pole into the chocolate to coat it, then sprinkle the peanuts over the top. Repeat with the remaining icy poles.
- Return the chocolate coated icy poles to the freezer for an hour until the chocolate is solidified.