Spicy Steak Burrito
- 200 steak rump
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil ripped
- 1 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin (ground)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- chilli (small red) to taste
- 2 salt & pepper
- 2 wholegrain (or gluten free) pita wrap(s)
- 2 teaspoon(s) sour cream
- 1 onion (red) finely sliced
Ingredients for serving
- 2 tablespoon(s) tasty cheese Mild, grated
- 4 sprigs coriander (fresh)
- 1 lime(s) juiced
- To prepare steak, beat with your fist or a rolling pin to flatten out.
- Heat oil in a medium fry pan to high heat. Season steak with spices, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Spread tortillas with sour cream and top with onion and chilli.
- Slice steak finely and divide up evenly to top of tortillas. Sprinkle with grated cheese, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Roll up and serve with extra lime. If you like a kick, Chef Emma recommends adding a teaspoon of hot sauce such as tabasco.