- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 g beef steak rump
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 wholemeal wrap or gluten free wrap
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced
- 1/4 red chilli to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Serving
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1/4 lime juiced
- To prepare the steak, beat it with your fist or a rolling pin to flatten it out.
- Heat the oil in a medium fry pan to high heat.
- Season the steak with paprika, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
- Spread the wrap with the Greek yoghurt, and top with spinach, onion and chilli.
- Slice the steak finely and place it on top of the onion and chilli.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Roll the burrito up and serve with an extra drizzle of lime juice.
- If you like an extra spicy kick, Chef Emma recommends adding a teaspoon of hot sauce such as tabasco.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?