- 1/2 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon butter softened
- 2 brown mushrooms stalk removed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 1/2 brown onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 150 grams beef steak eye fillet
- 100 grams green beans ends trimmed
- 1/2 broccolini baby broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
- Combine the garlic and butter and divide between the mushrooms, placing a small dollop in the centre of each one. Sprinkle over the rosemary, then bake the mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the onion in a small pan with a good pinch of salt. Cook for 5 minutes and then add the honey and balsamic vinegar. Continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes until nicely caramelised.
- When the mushrooms and onion are nearly ready, heat a fry pan on high and add your steak. Turn down to medium and cook for 5-6minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile steam your beans and broccolini.
- Serve the steak with the greens, garlic mushies and caramelised onion.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?