Sugar-Free Hard Seltzer Cocktail
Make your own lighter, healthier version of a 'hard seltzer' cocktail. At only 79 calories, this is the perfect summer sparkling cocktail, with a touch of citrus and only one standard serve of alchoho per glass. Of course if you want to reduce the alcohol content, just halve the vodka quantity, or leave it out altogether for a refreshing sparkling citrus soda to quench your thirst.
For the hard seltzer cocktail
- 1 cup soda water
- 30 ml vodka
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tbsp orange juice no pulp (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1 tsp lime juice freshly squeezed
For the cocktail garnish
- 1 thin slice lemon or lime
- Pour the soda water, vodka into a tall glass (with or without ice, depending on your preference)
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon, lime, and orange juice to the glass and stir to mix it together.
- For garnish, add a very thin slice of lemon to the top of the drink, then serve and… enjoy!