For the hard seltzer cocktail
- 1 cup soda water
- 30 ml vodka
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tbsp orange juice no pulp (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1 tsp lime juice freshly squeezed
For the cocktail garnish
- 1 thin slice lemon or lime
- Pour the soda water, vodka into a tall glass (with or without ice, depending on your preference)
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon, lime, and orange juice to the glass and stir to mix it together.
- For garnish, add a very thin slice of lemon to the top of the drink, then serve and… enjoy!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?