- 10 cups chopped watermelon approx. 2cm pieces
- 660 ml Remedy Wild Berry Kombucha
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- extra watermelon slices
- lime pieces
- basil leaves
- Place watermelon in the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once ready to make slushie, remove from freezer for approximately 10-15 minutes prior to soften.
- Add half all the ingredients – watermelon, lime, basil and Remedy Kombucha Wild Berry – to a blender and blitz until an iced slushy consistency is created. Pour into glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately with 2 small watermelon pieces popped into the top of the slushies together with lime pieces and fresh basil.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?