Summer Dragon Bowl Vegetarian
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup capsicum (red)
- 1/2 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup kale shredded and stalks removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg(s)
- 1/4 avocado mashed
- 1/2 lemon(s)
- salt to taste
- chilli flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Peel and dice pumpkin, lightly cover in half of the olive oil and salt and cook for 20 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- Spiralise zucchini and slice capsicum.
- Spread kale on a baking tray and lightly cover in remaining oil and salt and cook for 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil and lightly steam broccoli.
- Keep water boiling and carefully add egg(s). Turn down heat to a simmer and cook for 4-5 minutes. Run under cool water before peeling.
- In a bowl, add broccoli, zucchini, capsicum and pumpkin. Top with kale, egg(s) and avocado. Season with more salt and chilli flakes to taste. Serve with 1/2 lemon and enjoy.