We all know vegetables are the real superfoods and this salad is full of them. This fresh and zesty salad is a perfect option year round.
- 2 cups brussel sprouts finely sliced
- 2 cups kale finely sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 green apple finely sliced
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 tablespoons spring onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Ingredients for Serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl, season and mix well.
- Sit for 10 minutes to allow vegetables to soften.
- Divide the slaw between two bowls.
- Serve each with fresh green herbs, a sprinkling of sesame seeds and lemon juice drizzled over.