- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Bird's Eye cauliflower rice
- 1 bunch broccolini tough ends removed
- 1/4 cup spring onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes optional
- 2 tablespoons water optional (to thin if needed)
- Whisk teriyaki sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat half the olive oil in a non stick frypan over medium-high heat. Add frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice and cook for 8 minutes. Once cooked, set aside in a bowl, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and add a pinch of salt. Add broccolini and blanch for 3-4 mins until cooked to your liking. Drain the broccolini, cover and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the same frypan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour of the teriyaki sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce reduces
- Place cauliflower rice, steamed broccolini and chicken on serving plates. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and chilli and garnish with spring onion.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?