Tomato & Zucchini Omelette
- 2 free range eggs
- 30 g mozzarella grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig spring onion finely sliced
- 1/2 zucchini finely sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 avocado sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the zucchini. Heat for 3 minutes to soften, then add the cherry tomatoes for 1 minute. Remove the zucchini and tomatoes from the pan and set aside.
- Next, add the spring onion and saute for 3-4 minutes to golden.
- Once golden and aromatic, add the egg mixture to the pan and cook for a 3-5 minutes, until the egg starts to set.
- Add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes to one half of the omelette and fold in half. Cook for another couple of minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and serve with avocado.