- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 clove garlic crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 95 g tinned tuna drained
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- 3/4 cup cannellini beans canned drained & rinsed
- 1/2 lebanese cucumber roughly chopped
- 1 tomato cut in wedges
- 1/4 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, garlic and salt and pepper in a small bowl. (optionally you might like to add a small amount of dijon mustard if you'd like a little kick)
- Gently combine tuna, onion, beans, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and parsley in a bowl
- Pour the dressing over the tuna salad to serve, and enjoy!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?