Veggie Dahl with Cauli Rice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 1/4 brown onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup Red Split Lentils
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 125 g Birds Eye Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and sauté until softened. Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the lentils, tinned tomatoes, coconut milk and water. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until lentils have softened and sauce is thick and creamy.
- If curry is too thick, add extra water to reach desired consistency. Stir through the baby spinach until wilted.
- Place frozen Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice in a microwave safe dish. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring halfway. Remove excess moisture from Cauliflower Rice.
- Place cauliflower rice in a bowl and top with the curry. Serve with a dollop of Greek yoghurt and garnish with coriander.