- 2 small white potatoes grated, liquid drained
- 1 brown onion grated
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 cups walnuts finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley finely diced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 100 g feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and combine well with your hands.
- Squeeze the mixture firmly to draw out the liquids and help the mixture come together.
- Mold into 15 balls, flatten slightly and place on prepared tray.
- Drizzle with oil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the oven to grill and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container to use across recipes.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?