- 1 Zerofood black rice toastie
- 1 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 20 g 85% dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray.
- Cook the toastie for 10-15 minutes until it is warm and crispy.
- Spread the peanut butter over the toastie and top with the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate and stir through the maple syrup.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the toastie and serve warm.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?