Willow’s Wicked Dessert Pizza
A super fast, healthy dessert…. or a sweet-treat brunch… that's also a pizza? Yes please!
- 1 black rice toastie by Zerofood
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 20 g 85% dark chocolate
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 220°C / 425°F and line a baking tray.
- Cook the toastie for 10-15 minutes until it is warm and crispy.
- Spread the peanut butter over the toastie and top with the strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate and stir through the maple syrup.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the toastie and serve warm.