With Halloween just around the corner, we’ve given some of our normal 28 recipes a fiendish twist so you have lots of healthy Halloween recipe ideas to try this year! The best part is that these Halloween recipes are both a treat and a trick because… your kids will never guess these spooky specials are actually good for them!
Here are some healthy Halloween party recipes for kids that’ll keep them entertained!
- Try my Spooky Choc Peanut Butter Donuts
- It wouldn’t be a Halloween line up without Devilishly Devilled Eggs
- Try Snaggletooth Nutty Apples for a fast, healthy Halloween snack
- Our Wide-Eyed Monster Pizza Recipe is so easy to make
- These Spooky Forbidden Apples are a great snack for when you’re on the go
- My Not-So-Bat-For-You cookies are scarily good
- Snez’s Stuffed Jack-O-Lanterns Recipe is a Wood family dinner favourite
- Everybody always wants a second slice of our freakishly fructose-free bundt cake
- And… there’s a bonus healthy Halloween dessert recipe if you get to the bottom of this post!
These are definitely a treat! Decorate these peanut butter and chocolate doughnuts with your favourite spooky accessories.
Try this delightfully devilish devilled eggs recipe!
Monster Pizza Recipe
Forbidden Apples Recipe
It’s spooky how easy these fun Halloween snacks are to prepare!
Not-So-Bat-For-You Cookies Recipe
The kids will go nuts for this ‘Nutty Teeth’ Halloween snack!
These Nutty Teeth afternoon tea snacks combine apples with nutritious nut butter to provide a delicious snack that the kids will love to help prepare!
Snez’s Stuffed Jack-O-Lanterns
Freakily fructose-free bundt cake
This makes a great Healthy Halloween party cake. You’ll see we’ve applied our dark chocolate icing to look “monster messy” but, if you’ve got the time and the creative inclination, you could finely drizzle the dark chocolate over the top of the cake to create spooky little spiderwebs. If you do, we’d love you to share your version on our Instagram page, just tag your creations #28bysamwood to let Sam know!
Here’s a healthy Halloween dessert for the monster master chefs amongst us!
At 28, our healthy recipes are designed to be fast, simple and delicious. Of course, if you feel up to the challenge of spending a little more time on your preparation and plating, you can turn our popular healthy chocolate mousse recipe into something truly spectacular. So if you want to say RIP to the basics, and hello to a hellaciously impressive dessert, why not give this fun chocolate graveyard mousse recipe a go?
P.S. Don’t forget to share and tag your creations @28bysamwood or tag #28bysamwood – one of the best parts of our job here is seeing what amazing things our 28ers can do with a little support and inspiration!
Ready for a fitter, healthier you?
Need More Help? FAQs
Got a question? Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you ASAP
DO YOU LOVE SNACKS?
Check out my favourite 28 sugar-free snack recipes