- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 Walnut No-Meat Balls
- 2 cups cos lettuce shredded
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 50 g cheddar cheese grated
- 4 corn tortillas
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add in the Walnut No-Meat Balls and cook for 5 minutes, tossing regularly until cooked through.
- To assemble your tacos, top tortillas with warm meatballs (two per tortilla), lettuce, tomato, onion and cheese.
- If you want your cheese to be more melty and gooey, place under the grill for 5 minutes.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?