Baked Salmon with Broccoli Fried Rice
- 150 g salmon fillet
- 1/2 tablespoon red miso paste
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1.5 cups broccoli cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup kale roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup green peas frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1/4 lemon juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine miso, rice wine vinegar and honey, rub into salmon and bake skin side down for 15 minutes.
- Place broccoli florets into a food processor and blitz until it resembles ‘rice’.
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat and stir-fry broccoli and garlic for approximately 5 minutes. Stir through kale until it wilts. Season to taste.
- Add in peas and tamari and toss to combine.
- Serve broccoli rice topped with salmon and a squeeze of lemon.