- 1 wholegrain long bread roll or gluten free
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chicken pate or cold meat
- 1/4 carrot grated
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup baby cos lettuce leaves shredded
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1/4 tablespoon small red chilli finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vietnamese mint or thai basil leaves
- 1/4 lemon
- Cut the long side of the baguette lengthways.
- Spread with butter and assemble the ingredients inside.
- Drizzle with soy, extra herbs and a squeeze of lemon.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?