BLD Pizza Recipe
I call this my BLD Pizza because I think it's a healthy meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner! When you use good healthy ingredients like these, I don't see any reason why you can't grab a tasty morning slice and still achieve your health goals. So go on, if you love pizza, get stuck in!
- 2 wholemeal or gluten free wrap(s)
- 2 tablespoon s tomato paste
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50 g feta cheese
- 100 g ham shaved
- 1 teaspoon s thyme (dried)
- 2 free range egg s
- 1 cup s rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoon s pine nuts
- 2 teaspoon s olive oil (extra virgin)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay flat the wrap on the tray and spread with tomato paste.
- Top the pizza with cherry tomatoes, feta, ham and thyme.
- Crack an egg in the middle of the pizza.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Top pizzas with fresh rocket and pine nuts, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cut in slices to serve.