- 2 wholegrain pita wraps or gluten free
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 50 g feta cheese
- 100 g ham shaved
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay the wraps flat on the tray and spread with tomato paste.
- Top the pizza with cherry tomatoes, feta, ham and thyme.
- Crack an egg in the middle of the pizza.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Top pizzas with fresh rocket and pine nuts.
- Drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut into slices to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?