Healthy Blueberry Pudding Cake
This delicious healthy treat is a lot like a blueberry blondie, but it has a soft pudding-cake like consistency which lends itself to be eaten warm on a winter's night.
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups almond meal
- ⅓ cup raw honey maple syrup for vegan option
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries to a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Stir through 3/4 of the blueberries.
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the mixture to the lined baking tray. Top with remaining blueberries, pushing them into the blondie.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes
- Cut the blondies into 9 portions.
Please note that these are designed to be very soft, and they may not hold together well – this is completely normal and I promise they taste delicious! They just need to be handled with care.