Chicken and Capsicum Fajitas
Looking for something quick, easy and delicious to cook dinner tonight? Look no further than my Healthy Chicken Fajitas with capsicum! These make the perfect weeknight meal and are a 28 favourite for good reason. They won't take long to whip up, so give this healthy but totally tasty Chicken Fajita Recipe a go.
- 300 g chicken thigh fillet thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 cup kale roughly chopped
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 lime
- 4 corn tortillas
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the boneless skinless chicken thighs with the cumin, paprika and half the olive oil to create the fajita seasoning. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frypan or large skillet over a medium-high heat and cook chicken for four minutes each side until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and add onion, garlic, capsicum and kale to the pan and sauté for five minutes or until cooked.
- Add the chicken to the peppers and onion mix and quickly stir together for one minute.
- Lay out the tortillas on your plate, top with rocket and the chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime juice.