- 300 g chicken thigh fillet thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 cup kale roughly chopped
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 lime
- 4 corn tortillas
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the boneless skinless chicken thighs with the cumin, paprika and half the olive oil to create the fajita seasoning. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frypan or large skillet over a medium-high heat and cook chicken for four minutes each side until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and add onion, garlic, capsicum and kale to the pan and sauté for five minutes or until cooked.
- Add the chicken to the peppers and onion mix and quickly stir together for one minute.
- Lay out the tortillas on your plate, top with rocket and the chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime juice.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?