Chocolate Sundae Crackle Cups
Noa's Healthy Eats has created a healthy bite-sized version of a chocolate sundae on a chocolate crackle base. When you make these tasty bite-size cups, they won't last for long!
FOR CRACKLE BASE
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 30 g coconut oil
- 30 g rice malt syrup
- 30 g coconut rough chocolate
- 50 g cream cheese
- 100 g greek yoghurt
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 40 g Chocolate Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 2 tsp cacao
- In a heat proof bowl melt choc, rice malt and coconut oil for 30 seconds
- Once combined add rice puffs.
- Combine again.
- Line a 6 muffin tin with silicone or normal cupcake cases (must line).
- Distribute mix evenly. Using a spoon or mini spatula press in the middle and gently up the sides to resemble a shallow cup. It’s ok if it doesn’t go deep or looks a bit messy they end up working
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth, fill cups and refrigerate for 2+ or freeze for 1 hr to speed it up, decorate like a sundae and enjoy