Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
- 80 g chickpea pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 brown onion diced
- 1/4 red capsicum diced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 100 g thawed Birds Eye Pumpkin & Cauli Mash
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a fry pan, add the garlic, onion and capsicum and sauté for 5 minutes until vegetables have softened.
- Mix in the oregano, cinnamon, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add mixture and veggie mash to a blender or food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Transfer the cooked pasta, sauce and rocket into a bowl, stir to combine. Garnish with parsley and parmesan to serve.